Thermoforming machines are great for high-volume output used for a wide variety of food & medical products. The thermoforming process is done by feeding rollstock film into the automated horizontal form-fill-and-seal (HFFS) equipment. Flexible or semi-rigid film is then heated and formed into the packaging moulds, such as trays or cups.
These thermoformers are100% stainless steel, so they are easy to clean and maintain. With programmable settings, these machines can flexibly be set to fit your production needs.
Speak with a packaging consultant to learn more about our thermoforming machines. It could be just what you need for your business!
- Compact footprint (3350mm – 3900mm in length)
- 4-8 cycles per minute
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Vacuum Skin Packaging (VSP)
- Processing of semi-rigid forming film up to 400um (16mil) thick
- Forming with heat and air pressure
- Film trim accumulation via rewind or vacuum
- Film synchronization for printed films
- Inline date/lot coding printer
- 4-column electric lifting system for both forming and sealing station
- Bottom Film: 320mm – 360mm – 420mm
- Cut-off Length: 200mm – 240mm – 270mm – 300mm