Long-Dwell Flow Wrappers
Compared to standard flow wrappers, Long-Dwell series allow for longer contact with the film for thicker or specialized films for an airtight seal without melting the plastic. Long-Dwell jaws allow for a max production speed of 120-200 ppm or 60m/min film speed. The ReeFlow 200 series are fully electric Servo driven solutions for high quality, precise, and high production capabilities.
The 10” coloured touch screen display and programmable settings make these machines easy to use with little training required. This easy clean stainless steel flow wrapper comes with a robust lugged infeed or flat belt infeed that allows for a simple changeover.
Our packaging consultants are here to discuss how a flow wrap machine could help your business. Reach out today!
- Transversal sealing system: Long-Dwell
- Sealing width: 250/400 mm
- Max. product height: 160/180 mm
- Film reel mounting position: Top or bottom
- Longitudinal sealing position: Inverse of mounting position
- Max film width: 650 mm
- Machine dimensions: 5400 x 1400 x 1800 mm
- Outfeed conveyor length: 900 mm
- Power supply: 230V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: Up to 22,7 KW
- Compressed air: 6 bar - 200 l/min
- Interface: 10” color touch-screen panel