- Motorized Exit Conveyor
- 8-10 cycles per minute
- Flexible & Semi-Rigid Film
- Automatic Film Trim Rewinder
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Perimetric Sealing
- Skin Packaging
- Various tooling dimensions available
- Film synchronization for printed films
- Inline date/lot coding printer
Thermoforming machines are great for high-volume output used for a wide variety of food & medical products. The thermoforming process is done by feeding rollstock film into the automated horizontal form-fill-and-seal (HFFS) equipment. The flexible or semi-rigid film is then heated and then formed into the packaging moulds, such as trays or cups.
These thermoformers are made out of 100% stainless steel, so they are easy to clean and maintain. With programmable settings, these machines can flexibly be set to fit your production needs.
Speak with a packaging consultant to learn more about our thermoforming machines. It could be just what you need for your business!