Sipromac single chamber vacuum sealers are long lasting, low-foot print machines for medium to large-scale production. They are suitable for those bigger items that need to be reliably sealed. Pressure-controlled vacuuming ensures evacuation and gas flushing processes are consistent and airtight every time.
Single chamber vacuum sealers are easy to use and easy to clean machines that have castors for convenient relocation. The size and capabilities of these vacuum sealers are fitting for large restaurants, production kitchens or for manufacturing purposes.
The Sipromac 450A is made from stainless steel, features a Busch 40m3/h (2.0 hp) pump, (2) 19.1” seal bars, and a digital control panel that can store up to 20 different programs.
- Seal Bar Length (a): 2 x 19.1”
- Distance between the bars (b): 23”
- Chamber Height: 9.5”
- Busch 40m3/h (2.0 hp) vacuum pump
- Vacuum level controlled in percentage directly with microprocessor
- Programmable digital control board (up to 20 programs)
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel lid
- Seal Element: Twin seal
- Inset plates for sealing height adjustment
- Cover latch
- Silencer (noise reducing of the vacuum aeration)
- ETL Listed C & US (CSA & UL)
- Electricity: 208V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz / 30A
- Machine Dimensions: 30.5” x 32” x 44”
- Machine Weight: 658 lbs