Automate your business with a high-quality belted chamber vacuum sealer. The conveyor belt allows you to load your product at one end, where it is then advanced into the vacuum cycle and then sent to the unloading portion of the machine for unload. These machines can also be used in conjunction with belted shrinking and drying tunnels for further automation.
The pressure-controlled vacuum ensures evacuation and gas flushing processes are consistent and airtight every time.
The Promarks BT-1100 is made from stainless steel, features (2) Busch 305m3/h (12 hp) pumps, (2) 44.1” seal bars, and a digital control panel that can store up to 20 different programs.
- Seal Bar Length (a): 2 x 44.1”
- Distance between the bars (b): 34.2”
- Chamber Height: 10.6”
- (2) Busch 305m3/h (12.0 hp) vacuum pumps
- Vacuum level controlled in percentage directly with microprocessor
- Programmable touchscreen, pivoting digital control board (up to 20 programs)
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel lid
- Automatic and manual modes available
- Lid safety ring protects the user during operation
- Liquid cooled seal bars to help reduce seal wire failure
- Seal Element: 10mm flat seal
- Inset plates for sealing height adjustment
- Castors and leveling legs
- Electricity: 208V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
- Machine Dimensions: 91.5” x 48.5“ x 50.4”
- Machine Weight: 1,764 lbs