Reepack ReeMaster 1000
The ReeMaster 1000 is the widest unit to produce large batches of products with optimal efficiency, or those large products that don’t fit in any other unit. This unit is built to be integrated into a high-production food processing line.
These tray sealers support one or two track inline trays that are configured with patented pick and place robotics to pack up to 6 trays across two lines with incredible accuracy. Trays can then be sealed and pushed down the production line at different speeds when weighing and labelling is necessary.
The ReeMaster 1000 allows 360° access to all machine components and tooling, allowing easy maintenance and cleaning. Food-grade stainless steel washdown construction provides the highest level of sanitization to meet strict facility requirements.
Available for MAP and vacuum skin packages with preformed trays of almost any size, quality, or shape.
- Max dimensions: 8300 x 1250 x 2050 mm
- Infeed conveyor length: 2000 - 5000 mm
- Length free loading area: 1300 - 4300 mm
- No. of trays to load: 3-25
- Height free loading area: 920 - 980
- Machine main movements: Servo-drivers
- Microprocessor Control: PLC-Siemens
- Control panel: Touchscreen
- Vacuum Pump: Busch 200 m3/h
- Electrical supply: 3Ph / 230V / 60Hz
- Electrical power: 30kW
- Compressed Air: S = 0, MAP = 0
- Stainless steel construction