Reepack ReeMatic 250
The ReeMatic 250 is a twin die-set automatic tray sealer with options for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) and vacuum skin packaging applications. These units can come equipped with a single or multi-lane infeed conveyor (1 to 6 tracks) with motor-driven chains supported by pushing rods to guy trays. These units have optimally controlled speed to adapt to any type of tray, specific product, or production environment.
Food-grade stainless steel washdown construction provides the highest level of sanitization to meet strict facility requirements. Electrical motion of the bottom vacuum chamber combined with pneumatic sealing and cutting in the upper part creates the most efficient and reliable packaging output with the lowest maintenance cost on the market. The ReeMatic 250 also doesn’t consume much compressed air, providing you savings on both power consumption and general maintenance.
- Max dimensions: 7165 x 1110 x 1910 mm
- Free Loading area for trays: 3000 - 4000 mm
- Free loading position: 9-12
- Tray index: 317.5 mm / 254 mm / 190.5 mm
- Height of loading conveyor: 915 - 960 mm
- Double Chamber Movement: Electromechanical Servodrive
- Vacuum pump: 100 m3/ h
- Electrical supply: 3Ph / 230V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: Up to 14 Kw
- Compressed Air: 8 Nl / c.
- Stainless steel construction