Get more out of your vacuum sealer with double chamber capabilities. You can maintain continuous production by having one chamber vacuuming while you’re unloading and loading the other. Guaranteed, you will have sealed all your products in record time.
The pressure-controlled vacuum ensures evacuation and gas flushing processes are consistent and airtight every time.
The Sipromac 650A is made from stainless steel, features a Busch 165m3/h (7.5 hp) pump, (2) 33.5” seal bars per chamber, and a digital control panel that can store up to 20 different programs.
- Seal Bar Length (a): 2 x 33.5” per chamber
- Distance between the bars (b): 31”
- Chamber Height: 8”
- Busch 165m3/h (7.5 hp) vacuum pump
- Vacuum level controlled in percentage directly with microprocessor
- Programmable digital control board (up to 20 programs)
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel lid
- Seal Element: Twin seal
- Inset plates for sealing height adjustment
- Silencer (noise reducing of the vacuum aeration)
- ETL Listed C & US (CSA & UL)
- Electricity: 208V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz / 30A
- Machine Dimensions: 85” x 49“ x 47”
- Machine Weight: 1,898 lbs